ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and all 28 shared rooms feature private spa tubs, free WiFi and balconies or patios. Pillow menus invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like bathrobes and slippers. Room service, free local calls and free bottled water are also available.
The restaurant, Khushboo Cafe, serves local cuisine and is open for breakfast, brunch and dinner. Enjoy the outdoor tennis court, seasonal outdoor swimming pool and pool loungers as well as access to a playground. Business amenities include a conference centre and a meeting room. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a free manager's reception and a coffee shop/café. Each morning free breakfast is served. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Places within a 15-minute drive of this 3.5-star Sreemangal Upazila resort include Tea Museum and Lawachara National Park.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 2 reviews
About the Grand Selim Resort & TourLocation Ramnagar Monipuripara, Sreemangal, Moulvibazar 3210
All-inclusive room rates at Grand Selim Resort & Tour are available. These rates are higher because they include on-site food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Some rates at Grand Selim Resort & Tour are all-inclusive. These rates include on-site meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. Grand Selim Resort & Tour offers its guests an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free nightly manager's reception. Public spaces have free WiFi. A library, tour or ticket assistance, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Grand Selim Resort & Tour. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request), a train station pick-up service and a train station drop-off service are available for a fee. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Sreemangal resort.
- 28 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2 buildings
- 1800 sq ft of conference space
- Built in 2016
- Local cuisine
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference centre
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- Fridge in a common area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking , Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Sylhet (ZYL-Osmani Intl.) (91.5 km / 56.8 mi)
- Train station: Sreemangal Railway Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking and extended parking
Grand Selim Resort & Tour offers 28 forms of shared accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature private hot tubs and complimentary bottles of water. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. A pillow menu is available. 22-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Accommodations are shared
- Private hot tub
- Private balcony or patio
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Exterior corridor access
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free local cuisine breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM. The resort hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Khushboo Cafe – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 8:30 AM to 8 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note that PAN cards are not accepted as identification at this property. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 8:30 AM to 8 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 12
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: USD 6 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 12
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: USD 6 (from 4 to 12 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 110 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 10 (roundtrip), (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Late check-out fee: 50 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Selim Resort Tour Sreemangal
- Grand Selim Resort Tour
- Grand Selim Tour Sreemangal
- Grand Selim Tour
- Grand Selim & Tour Sreemangal
- Grand Selim Resort & Tour Resort
- Grand Selim Resort & Tour Sreemangal
- Grand Selim Resort & Tour Resort Sreemangal
You should know
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.
- Grand Selim Resort & Tour offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- The seasonal pool will open in November and close in June.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 8 PM
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't served at Grand Selim Resort & Tour.