Hotels near Split Marina
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Split Marina
Ready to plan your Split Marina adventure? You're guaranteed to have a terrific time.
It's located in Split, and we're sure you would like to know how you're going to get there. Many people make the 160 kilometres journey from Sarajevo, that nation's action-packed capital.
If you're only here for short visit, why not save some time and stay at one of the many accommodations near Split Marina? Within 3 kilometres, there are no less than 101 options. Check out the rates at the Hotel Vestibul Palace (a kilometre), the Riva Luxury Suites (a kilometre) and the Heritage Hotel Diocletian (a kilometre).
Short on cash? Or do you just enjoy stretching what's in your wallet to its limits? You're sure to find a range of budget-friendly hotels and apartments nearby. Choose the Stipan Apartment or the Design Hostel Goli & Bosi, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
If you're hoping to spend a little more, you'll find a few luxury hotels as well. The Hotel Marmont Heritage and the Heritage Jupiter Luxury Hotel are spots to think about. The former is a kilometre away and the latter is a kilometre.
If you're near Split Marina and feel like a coffee, visit Jadran Beach Bar. When you need something more substantial, visit Central City Bruna Apartments. And finally, head straight to BOBIS D.O.O. - Zvončac for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near Split MarinaLace up your boots and check what's available in the area around Split Marina:
- Check for any guided tours and explore ancient peoples at Museum of Croatian Archaeological Monuments.
- With numerous fascinating and remarkable creations, Mestrovic Gallery provides a premium experience.
- On a warm summertime night, Split Riva is a romantic spot to view the setting sun.
- What better way to become familiar with a country than to discover its religious beliefs? Make the trip to Temple of Jupiter to get a real sense of the region.
- Spare a moment to admire the construction and unique design of Saint Duje Bell Tower.
Wave bye-bye to your parking worries, and catch the train to Željeznički kolodvor Split, the most convenient station. It's only a kilometre away from Split Marina.
How much is a hotel room in Split Marina?
Hotels in Split Marina start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.