Hotels near Sidi Saiyyed Mosque
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sidi Saiyyed Mosque
Whether you love to learn about different cultures and customs or you're just in need of a bit of quiet time, Sidi Saiyad’s Mosque is a delightful place to visit.
It's situated in Ahmedabad District, which is 780 kilometres from the nation's capital, New Delhi.
You will find yourself just a short commute away if you make a booking at one of the many accommodations close to Sidi Saiyad’s Mosque. Within 3 kilometres, you will have no less than 49 to choose from. Nearby ones include The House of MG (0.1 kilometres), the Radisson Blu Hotel Ahmedabad (2 kilometres) and the Fortune Landmark (2 kilometres).
Economical travellers should make the most of the region's low-cost accommodations. The Hotel Volga is 0.09 kilometres away, whereas the Hotel Good Night is about 0.1 kilometres away.
If you are hoping for luxurious surroundings, consider the nearby upscale accommodations. The Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, 2 kilometres away, and the Fortune Park, 2 kilometres, are both popular spots.
To really make the most of your day, start it off at The Chocolate Room. Near Sidi Saiyad’s Mosque, it's the perfect spot for a coffee. When it's time to have dinner, visit Hotel Good Night. And later on, have a few beers at Nishat Restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near Sidi Saiyad’s MosqueBe adventurous and check what's on offer in the region:
- Manek Chowk is a lovely landmark for both locals and visitors to meet. Grab a coffee, throw some bread to the birds or soak in the sun's rays.
- Admire the distinctive design and find out about Islamic beliefs and customs at Ahmed Shah's Mosque.
- Appreciate the distinctive dome and find out more about Islamic beliefs and customs at Jama Masjid Mosque.
- For a completely unique taste of local culture, bask in the peaceful atmosphere at Hathee Singh Jain Temple.
- Sidi Saiyed's Mosque is a prominent landmark in the local area and a sacred meeting area for Islamic followers.
If you're using the metro to get to Sidi Saiyad’s Mosque, disembark at Gandhigram, the closest station. It's just a kilometre away. How easy is that?
How much is a hotel room in Sidi Saiyyed Mosque?
Hotels in Sidi Saiyyed Mosque start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.