Hotels near Shilpgram Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Shilpgram Museum
Top hotels near Shilpgram Museum
You're certain to pick up something fascinating at Shilpgram Museum.
We're sure it won't be the only thing you're going to want to see in Udaipur District, a destination situated roughly 570 kilometres from the capital, New Delhi,
Want to stay near Shilpgram Museum? You'll be glad to find out there are 15 hotels within 3 kilometres. Check out The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace (3 kilometres away), the Ramada Udaipur Resort and Spa (3 kilometres) and the Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa (2 kilometres).
We've all experienced how expensive travelling often can be. Fortunately, there's a few modest options in the area. You'll be sure to rest easy at the Vatika Inn or the Araliayas Resorts Private Limited.
Head to RJ27 for something to eat. Only 0.4 kilometres from Shilpgram Museum, you'll find it at Resort Park Exotica, Opposite Darpan Dwar, Shilp Gram, Udaipur.
Other Things to Do Near Shilpgram MuseumDon't pass up the chance to check out the area surrounding Shilpgram Museum:
- Go along to Saheliyon-Ki-Bari and admire this urban oasis, right in the heart of the city.
- Taking the time to appreciate a monument like Maharana Pratap Statue is an important way to find out about events that shaped this region.
- Head to Rajiv Gandhi Park if you're looking for a quick break from the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle.
- Stop in at Garden of the Maids of Honor and teach yourself the botanical names of many plant species.
- Visit the awe-inspiring estates of Monsoon Palace. Ask about tours or just admire the ornate architecture.
How much is a hotel room in Shilpgram Museum?
Hotels in Shilpgram Museum start at AU$59 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.