Hotels near Shawangunk Mountains
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Shawangunk Mountains
Getting ready for your trip to Shawangunk Mountains?
Wondering how to get there? Dust off your map and draw a cross on Poughkeepsie. It's found 110 kilometres from the state capital, Albany.
It might be a bit tough finding a place to stay in the immediate surrounds of Shawangunk Mountains. But don't worry, there are 4 options that aren't too far out. Take a close look at the Minnewaska Lodge and Hudson Valley Resort And Spa.
The Rondout Valley Resort is just 8 kilometres away and is a favourite with thrifty tourists.
Other Things to Do Near Shawangunk MountainsShawangunk Mountains is not the only reason to stop at this area:
- Stretch the legs at Minnewaska State Park. Try and spot the local bird species that are known to live in this safe haven.
- If you love a good wine, don't miss visiting Robibero Winery. Here, you can taste test and purchase a couple of bottles of the renowned local wine.
- Stony Kill Falls will leave you feeling calm, as you chill out and watch the water cascading over the edge.
- Slap on your cleanest golf duds and have a putt at Mohonk Golf Course.
- If you call yourself a serious art fan, G. Steve Jordan Gallery is calling your name. Boasting many multi-layered works, you'll be delighted you dedicated some time to peruse its walls.
How much is a hotel room in Shawangunk Mountains?
Hotels in Shawangunk Mountains start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.