Hotels Near Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary
Top hotels near Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary
Check for any special events and find out about the fascinating residents at Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary.
It is located in Sandakan, 1850 kilometres from the country's capital, Kuala Lumpur.
Worked up a solid hunger? Head to The Lake Bistro. It's at Sepilok, Sandakan, 0.2 kilometres from Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary.
Other Things to Do Near Sepilok Orang Utan SanctuaryDon't pass up the chance to check out the area surrounding Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary:
- Animal enthusiasts will have a great time at Borneo Sun Bear Conservation Centre, where everyone works hard to ensure the creatures are protected and cared for.
- Take a walk through Rainforest Discovery Centre. This peaceful nature reserve has been protected from the destruction of urban development.
- Learn the story behind Sandakan Memorial Park, a place travellers visit to contemplate past events.
- Some people get an uneasy feeling when visiting cemeteries, but there are also people who find them to be peaceful. If the second sounds like you, head to Chinese Cemetery.
- There are few spots more tranquil than the elaborate interiors of a temple. Take some time to unwind at Sam Sing Kung.
How much is a hotel room in Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary?
Hotels in Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary start at AU$20 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.