Serviced Apartments in Seoul
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Seoul
Apartment Hotels in Seoul
Short stay apartments in Seoul
Whether you're escaping on a family getaway or you're an adventurous solo traveller, consider staying in an apartment in Seoul. Usually offering a living area, kitchen and separate bedrooms, they're just the thing for those who like their independence and privacy. No cast-iron breakfast schedules. No painful hotel curfews. All the comforts of home. Ready to holiday your own way?Popular luxury apartments in Seoul
What tops an amazing getaway? Oh, nothing … except an amazing getaway where you're staying in some stunning digs. Get set to turn up the luxury levels with an elegant Seoul apartment:
- Oakwood Premier Coex Center: After a big day of checking off those sights, kick back with great amenities like breakfast services and luggage storage facilities at this lux apartment.
Do your littlies go stir crazy in hotel rooms? Give them room to move around (and yourself a break) by choosing a family-friendly apartment building. Cabin fever not included.
- Bunk Guesthouse-Hostel2: This place is awesome for families. Breakfast services and internet access are just two reasons why.
- JUNY Home: Apartments can sometimes be boring for the young ones. But with internet access and laundry facilities, this option is anything but dull.
What's your priority — business or pleasure? There's nothing stopping you from enjoying both. Make sure your Seoul visit is a comfortable balance of the two by grabbing the keys to a cosy and well-located apartment. Shut down your laptop and relax after your big meeting at:
- Myeongdong Dada House 1 (0.8 kilometres from downtown Seoul): When you've got to sink your teeth into work, you'll be pleased to have internet access and breakfast services to make the job a little less daunting.
- Myeongdong Studio (1 kilometre from downtown Seoul): In between doing a bit of work from this property, you can use laundry facilities and parking facilities.
Unlike your normal hotel room, an apartment features loads more than just a jug and a few lonely coffee cups. Most have a kitchenette or kitchen stocked with a fridge, stove, utensils, plates, cutlery and glasses. Sausage and egg fry-ups after a massive night out have never been easier.
Apartment Accommodation In Seoul
Apartment hotels in Seoul provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Seoul apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Seoul. Book with us now and feel at home.