Hotels near Secunderabad Clock Tower
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Secunderabad Clock Tower
Getting excited for your adventure to Secunderabad Clock Tower? Don't set out until you've read through these helpful tips.
You'll find it in Hyderabad, a much-loved city that occupies a special place in many people's hearts and minds.
You have access to 19 accommodations within a short commute of Secunderabad Clock Tower, so it shouldn't be too hard to find what you're looking for. Consider the amenities at the Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre (2 kilometres), the Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad (2 kilometres) and the United-21, Hyderabad (0.3 kilometres).
Don't spend all your cash on a hotel room. Book at the GenX Banjara Hills, a modest 7 kilometres away.
For a boost first thing or a mid-morning pick-me-up, grab a tea at Pickles @ Ohri's. You'll find it easy walking distance from Secunderabad Clock Tower. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go far. Head straight to Time Square - The Landmark Hotel for a delicious meal. Seeking a couple of frothies? Visit Tarang and share stories with locals.
Other Things to Do Near Secunderabad Clock TowerBefore you get going, consider checking out the local region:
- Sense time standing still at St. Mary's Church, a peaceful house of worship.
- Sri Subrahmanyaswamy Temple,Skandagiri, Secunderabad is a wonderful spot to find out about the role of faith and spirituality in the local culture.
- Tourists and locals alike love unwinding in Sanjeevaiah Park.
- Take some time-out for yourself, with a visit to Ethipothala Falls. It is bound to leave you feeling revitalised.
- If you have time to visit Hussain Sagar Lake, you'll get to see some wonderful natural scenery. So make sure you take your camera!
Travelling to Secunderabad Clock Tower via public transport is a piece of cake. Secunderabad, the closest station, is just 0.9 kilometres away. Another handy terminal is Platform No.10, about a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Secunderabad Clock Tower?
Hotels in Secunderabad Clock Tower start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.