Accommodation Near Sea Life Park, Waimanalo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sea Life Park
Planning to check out Sea Life Park? This favoured sight is sure to knock your socks off.
It certainly isn't going to be the only thing you'll want to visit in Honolulu, a state capital that has lots to offer.
Sea Life Park is slightly limited in terms of nearby hotels. But don't worry, Ko Olina is home to 5 possibilities and is located 25 kilometres away. Have a squiz at the amenities and facilities at the Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa and Marriott's Ko'Olina Beach Club.
Get along to Smokey Ranch Barbeque for a meal. This restaurant is at 41 Kalanianaole Highway, Waimanalo, only 0.4 kilometres from Sea Life Park.
Other Things to Do Near Sea Life ParkAfter you've spent time at Sea Life Park, don't ignore the local area:
- Sit back and listen to the sounds of the sea at Makapuu Beach Park.
- You won't have to miss out on your regular training session while on vacation. Kaiona Beach Park is a great place to get your heart pumping!
- At Sandy Beach, the shores and sea air await. So pack your hat, and take off to enjoy the water.
- Take a big gulp of the fresh air at Eternity Beach, and let all your stress disappear.
- Grab your trusty hiking shoes, and get along to Mariner's Ridge Trail, a well-used hiking track.
How much is a hotel room in Sea Life Park?
Hotels in Sea Life Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.