Hotels near Santa Severa Castle
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Santa Severa Castle
Find out how life was lived in a previous era at Castello di Santa Severa.
It's situated in Santa Marinella, and we're sure you're curious as to what the best way is of getting there. Many people make the 50 kilometres journey from Rome, that nation's bustling capital.
Fuel up with a delicious coffee at Chiosco Franco. Found at Lungomare Pyrgi, Santa Severa, it's just 0.7 kilometres from Castello di Santa Severa. If you want something more substantial, grab a table at Bathing Establishment "The Sailor" (Lungomare Pyrgi, 1, Santa Marinella). It's only 0.4 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Castello di Santa SeveraThe region has lots more to offer:
- There's nothing like the serenity of watching waves lapping at the shore. Make sure you visit Stabilimento Balneare Perla del Tirreno.
- Set up a day to see inside Castello Odescalchi, a popular and impressive attraction.
- Palude di Torre Flavia is a protected area where you can try your luck at birdwatching.
- The remains at Museo Nazionale di Cerveteri will be of interest to anyone who is crazy about ancient civilisations.
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri is perfect if you're a bit of a history buff. Remember to take a good camera and find out if there are any tours occurring while you're there.
Leave your cares behind and travel to Castello di Santa Severa by rail. S. Severa, the closest station, is just 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Santa Severa Castle?
Hotels in Santa Severa Castle start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.