Hotels near Sand Hollow Golf Course
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sand Hollow Golf Course
Try for a personal best or simply take a load off at the clubhouse at Sand Hollow Golf Course.
It can be visited in St. George, which is 180 kilometres outside of the bustling city of Las Vegas.
Hurry up and book a few nights at The Villas at Sand Hollow Resort. It's only 0.1 kilometres away from Sand Hollow Golf Course.
Want to save some hard-earned cash? There are some great reasonably-priced hotels nearby. The Quality Inn Zion Park Area and the Days Inn Hurricane/Zion National Park Area are worth looking into.
If service and comfort are what you're seeking, think about the Coral Springs Resort. It's only 6 kilometres away.
Head to Sand Hollow Grill for a bite to eat. This restaurant is at 5662 West Clubhouse Drive, Hurricane, just 0.1 kilometres from Sand Hollow Golf Course.
Other Things to Do Near Sand Hollow Golf CourseTry not to spend the whole day at Sand Hollow Golf Course. This region has loads more to offer travellers:
- Stroll through Sand Hollow State Park, where the habitat of local plants and animals is being preserved for generations to come.
- Practice your back-swing at Coral Canyon Golf Course, a great stop for any keen golfers.
- Appreciate the landscape in a whole new light when you reach the summit of Turtleback Mountain.
- Hang some straw from your mouth and dust off your boots for a day at Staheli Family Farm, where you can enjoy the busy life of a real-life farm.
- Take a breath of fresh air, get some gentle exercise and appreciate Mother Nature's beauty at Quail Creek State Park.
How much is a hotel room in Sand Hollow Golf Course?
Hotels in Sand Hollow Golf Course start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.