ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 30 soundproofed rooms feature flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and you can enjoy patios, sofa beds and sitting areas. In-room dining is easy with kitchens that come equipped with fridges, microwaves and hobs. Safes, hairdryers and phones are also available. Weekly housekeeping is available.
For a drink, you can stop by the residence's own poolside bar. Enjoy the seasonal outdoor swimming pool, kids' swimming pool and pool loungers. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and coffee/tea in a common area. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 3-star San Giuliano Terme residence include National Museum of San Matteo and Pisa Royal Palace.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 296 reviews
About the Eden Park ResortLocation Via dell'Argine, 6/b, San Giuliano Terme, PI 56017
Eden Park Resort offers its guests an outdoor pool and a kid's pool. There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the pool bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the family-friendly Eden Park Resort. You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. Free self parking is available. This 3-star San Giuliano Terme residence is smoke free.
- 1 floor
- 30 guestrooms or units
- 10 buildings
- Built in 2009
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei) (9.9 km / 6.2 mi)
- Train station: Pisa Central Station (6.9 km / 4.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Eden Park Resort offers 30 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Rooms open to patios. This accommodation has separate sitting areas and is furnished with queen sofa beds. 22-inch Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Accommodation at this 3-star residence has kitchens with full-sized fridge/freezers, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower and a bidet. This San Giuliano Terme residence provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a weekly basis.
- In-room kitchen
- Private patio
- Separate bedroom
- Sitting area
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Fridge (full size)
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 12:30 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Reception hours are 7 AM – 1 PM and 3 PM – 9 PM daily.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 12:30 PM.
Guests arriving after 9:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.00 per stay.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Maximum number of children who can stay free 2
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Eden Park Resort
- Eden Park Resort San Giuliano Terme
- Eden Park San Giuliano Terme
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will open in January and close in December.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- To adhere to national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 June to 31 August.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.