Hotels near Samlesbury Hall
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Samlesbury Hall
Venture back through time at Samlesbury Hall. Why knows what mysteries you might find?
You'll be able to experience it in Preston, which is situated just 45 kilometres away from Liverpool.
When choosing a place to stay, it might be clever to book a room at one of the 2 hotels near Samlesbury Hall. Alternatively, Blackpool provides a much larger range. 25 kilometres away, there are 269 options to select from. Check out the facilities at the Blackpool FC Hotel, Surrey House Hotel and Hotel Belvedere.
Don't let your stay leave you low on money! Consider the Brook House Hotel, 8 kilometres away.
When you need the perfect cup of coffee, find Samlesbury Hall (Preston New Road, Samlesbury, Preston). Boddington Arms (Blackburn) is an ideal place to have lunch and it's just 0.9 kilometres away. Find it at Myerscough Road, Blackburn.
Other Things to Do Near Samlesbury HallAfter you stop by Samlesbury Hall, see what's going on nearby:
- Mrs. Dowsons Farm gives kids an insight into the goings-on within a cattle farm.
- Listen out for bird melodies as you wander through Brockholes Nature Reserve.
- Book a day to walk around Hoghton Tower, a renowned and stately Building.
- Stop into Ribchester Roman Museum for a fascinating regional history lesson.
- Your little ones will love it if you take them for a swim at Waves Water Fun Centre.
How much is a hotel room in Samlesbury Hall?
Hotels in Samlesbury Hall start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.