Hotels near Saint-Emilion Monolithic Church
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Saint-Emilion Monolithic Church
Top hotels near Saint-Emilion Monolithic Church
Eglise Monolithe is an enlightening place to reflect and unwind.
It can be visited in Saint-Emilion, which is 35 kilometres from the bustling city of Bordeaux.
If you're looking for reasonably-priced accommodation, Maison de la Commanderie is the hotel for you. It's in a convenient position, just 0.1 kilometres away.
You cannot surpass the Hostellerie De Plaisance for style and luxury. It's only 0.1 kilometres away.
Don't want to travel far for your morning coffee? Try Amelia Canta. It's really close to Eglise Monolithe. When you're tired and hungry, you won't have to go too far. Head to Hostellerie De Plaisance for a well-deserved dinner. Built up a thirst yet? Walk just a little bit further to Chai Pascal Sarl for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Eglise MonolitheAfter visiting Eglise Monolithe, check what else is available in the area:
- You don't need to stress over being a first-timer to the area. There's a wealth of helpful tips offered at Tourism Office Saint Emilion.
- Collegiate Church of Saint-Emillion is a distinctive landmark, the perfect place for visitors wanting some much-needed peace and quiet.
- The friendly locals at Chateau Ausone are keen to tell you what's special about their winemaking style. You should have a tasting or two before selecting a bottle to save for later.
- Arrange an afternoon to look around Chateaux Beausejour and Langlais, a renowned and important attraction.
- Grandiose but functional, Chateau de la Dauphine will leave its mark on every person's memory.
Say bye-bye to your parking worries, and jump on the train to Gare de Saint Émilion, the most convenient station. It's only a kilometre away from Eglise Monolithe.
How much is a hotel room in Saint-Emilion Monolithic Church?
Hotels in Saint-Emilion Monolithic Church start at AU$120 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.