ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with satellite channels, and all 45 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi, free wired Internet, and safes. Minibars provide refreshments, and room service makes dining in an option. Hairdryers, phones, and desks are also available.
The restaurant, Restaurant Justus, serves Eastern European cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 861 square feet (80 square metres) of event facilities include conference centres, and other business amenities include a business centre and limo/town car service. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas and coffee/tea in a common area. Each morning free hot/cold buffet breakfast is offered between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of an airport shuttle.
With a stay at this 4-star Old Town hotel, you'll be 1.1 km (0.7 mi) from Riga Central Market and 25.4 km (15.8 mi) from Jurmala Beach.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 863 reviews
About the Hotel JustusLocation Jauniela 24, Riga, LV1050
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre, a limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event space at this hotel measures 861 square feet (80 square metres) and includes conference centres. The business-friendly Hotel Justus also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a beach shuttle are available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Riga hotel.
- 1 building
- 45 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 861 sq ft of conference space
- 80 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Car service
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Riga (RIX-Riga Intl.) (11.3 km / 7 mi)
- Train station: Riga Central Station (3.9 km / 2.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle, train station pick-up, cruise terminal shuttle, ferry terminal shuttle, beach shuttle, and shopping centre shuttle
Hotel Justus offers 45 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Restaurant Justus – This restaurant specialises in Eastern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per day.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Hotel Justus
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 32 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 15 per accommodation, per day and includes use of:
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Justus Riga
- Hotel Justus
- Justus Riga
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Hotel Justus offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- To adhere to national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 31 May to 30 September.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Latvia. This property is rated 4 stars.