Hotels Near Rekawa Turtle Conservation Project
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Rekawa Turtle Conservation Project
Get ready to view some intriging animals at Rekawa Turtle Conservation Project. Remember to bring your camera!
You'll be able to see it in Hambantota District, 160 kilometres from the country's capital city, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.
Rather not pay too much for your room? This region won't disappoint when it comes to less-expensive places to stay. Take a look at what the Back of Beyond - Kahandamodara and the Sea Side Guest House have to offer.
Turtle paradise sea food restuarant (wellawathugoda, Rekawa) is the best place to have something to eat. It's only 0.4 kilometres away from Rekawa Turtle Conservation Project.
Other Things to Do Near Rekawa Turtle Conservation ProjectDo not spend all of your time at Rekawa Turtle Conservation Project. This area has loads more to offer tourists:
- At Turtle-Watching, the little ones can watch some intriguing animals, and see firsthand the critical role of wildlife preservation and care.
- Roam around Tangalle Lighthouse and appreciate a structure that has withstood the elements.
- Enjoy a sense of peace at Mulkirigala Rock Monastery, a local Christian place of prayer.
- Stop by Kalamatiya Bird Sanctuary, where they promote the happiness, well-being and protection of the animals that reside there.
- For an authentic taste of local culture, immerse yourself in the serene atmosphere at Wewurukannala Vihara Temple.
How much is a hotel room in Rekawa Turtle Conservation Project?
Hotels in Rekawa Turtle Conservation Project start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.