Hotels near Reculver Towers
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Reculver Towers
Reculver Towers is calling all history nerds!
We're sure it isn't going to be the only attraction you'll want to explore in Herne Bay.
Sadly, there is no accommodation available near Reculver Towers. For an alternative, look into Coquelles just 70 kilometres away. Here, there are 7 places to choose from. The Novotel Suites Calais Coquelles Tunnel sous la Manche, Holiday Inn Calais-Coquelles and Hotel Le Cottage are all top options.
If you need to re-energise during a hectic day, grab a coffee or tea at Cafe Reculver (Reculver Lane, Reculver, Herne Bay). It's just 0.2 kilometres from Reculver Towers. The best way to watch the day turn to night is with a beer or a glass of wine. Grab a bar stool at The King Ethelbert Inn (King Ethelbert Inn, Reculver, Herne Bay). It's an ideal spot to meet fellow travellers.
Other Things to Do Near Reculver TowersAfter you're done seeing Reculver Towers, don't forget to check out the local area:
- At Herne Bay East Beach, the shores and sea air await. So pack yours thongs, and take off to enjoy the atmosphere.
- Step outside, head to Minnis Bay and relax to the sound of rippling water.
- Appreciate the stillness of All Saints Birchington, the perfect place to take refuge from the grind of daily life.
- Spend a relaxing afternoon admiring the garden displays of Quex Park.
- If the kids have consumed too many sugary lollies, and need to use up some energy, give Jungle Jim's a go.
How much is a hotel room in Reculver Towers?
Hotels in Reculver Towers start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.