Hotels near Ravindra Bharathi
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Ravindra Bharathi
So you're considering a visit to Ravindra Bharathi? We've got some tips!
It won't be the only attraction on your itinerary in Hyderabad, a magical city that's loved by many.
Book in at one of the 49 hotels and apartments within 3 kilometres of Ravindra Bharathi. Consider the rates at the Taj Krishna (2 kilometres), The Park Hyderabad (2 kilometres) and the Taj Deccan (3 kilometres).
If you're exploring on a shoestring budget, there are some low-cost options. Take a look at what the GenX Banjara Hills and the ICONHOMES have available.
Before you spend the day at Ravindra Bharathi, follow the allure of delicious coffee to Salt & Pepper. When you're desperate for some food, check out the menu at Hotel Sandhya. And lastly, pop into Amrutha Castle for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Ravindra BharathiThe area has lots more going on:
- Plan a trip to BM Birla Science Centre, a science museum teeming with interesting exhibits.
- Spend some time geeking out at Birla Science Museum.
- For a truly authentic cultural journey, disappear into the soothing mood of Birla Mandir Temple.
- Falaknuma Palace is a grand palace, renowned for its architectural handiwork as well as its interesting history.
- The remnants at AP State Archaeology Museum will be of interest to travellers who are passionate about ancient civilisations.
Wave goodbye to your driving worries, and catch the train to Nampally Railway Station, the most convenient station. It's just a kilometre away from Ravindra Bharathi.
How much is a hotel room in Ravindra Bharathi?
Hotels in Ravindra Bharathi start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.