ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 280 individually decorated rooms feature TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy WiFi, in-room childcare, and ceiling fans. Fridges and room service make in-room dining convenient. Additionally, safes, hairdryers, and irons/ironing boards are available.
A day of pampering at Edgewater Spa and Salon can include deep-tissue massages, body scrubs, and facials along with aromatherapy and mani/pedis. The restaurant, The Brasserie, serves local and international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the resort's own poolside bar. Spend the day at the beach where you'll find sunloungers, and enjoy the 2 outdoor tennis courts and free kids' club. Plus you'll find WiFi in public areas, a conference centre, and laundry facilities. Each morning free continental breakfast is offered between 7 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Arorangi resort, you'll be 16 km (10 mi) from Muri Beach.
The Edgewater Resort and Spa ratings based on 71 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Edgewater Resort and Spa
9 Apr. 2019 by Allan
We are happy to hear that you loved your stay. Thank you for highlighting our free activities on offer. Definitely a must to take advantage of whilst staying with us.
9 Apr. 2019 by Allan
We will look into this. We do thank you for providing your feedback of your stay.
14 Oct. 2018 by Emile Kairua - Director of Sales and Marketing
Kia Orana - Being one of the most popular resorts on the island, we are having challenges finding a lull in the high occupancy to get in and carry out the refurbishment work that is now really needed especially in the Garden side of the resort. We are pleased to announce that we have found that quiet time - January 2019. We will be gutting out the Lagoon View and Garden Rooms over Jan and Feb to carry out a major refurb. We do hope you will stay in touch as we being in some really nice changes to these rooms
14 Oct. 2018 by Emile Kairua - DOSM
Thank yuo for your comments
About the The Edgewater Resort and SpaLocation Avarua, Rarotonga,
The Edgewater Resort and Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, outdoor tennis courts, and an outdoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the pool bar. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Spa services, a free kid's club, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly The Edgewater Resort and Spa. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Rarotonga resort is smoke free.
- 280 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 28 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1974
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Bar by the pool
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference centre
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Children's club (free)
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Airport: Rarotonga (RAR-Rarotonga Intl.) (4.7 km / 2.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
The Edgewater Resort and Spa offers 280 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features a safe and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Televisions come with premium satellite channels. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and free toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Electric kettle
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Brasserie – This poolside restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
The Spaghetti House – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Deep tissue massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled time 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 60 (for 23 hours, 1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 60 (for 23 hours, 1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 45 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NZD 22.50 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Edgewater Resort Rarotonga
- The Edgewater Resort Spa
- Edgewater Rarotonga
You should know
- The Edgewater Resort and Spa offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.