Hotels near Qutub Shahi Tombs
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Qutub Shahi Tombs
You'll have a wonderful time at Qutub Shahi Tombs.
We're sure it won't be the only thing on your itinerary in Hyderabad, a renowned city that's loved by many.
Fortunately, there are a few good hotels that won't leave you broke. You're bound to rest easy at the GenX Banjara Hills or the ICONHOMES.
The general area also features a number of upscale hotels for those visitors seeking well-appointed surroundings and top-quality amenities. You cannot go past the Taj Falaknuma Palace and Park Hyatt Hyderabad.
Make sure your first stop is Computech Solutions (26,, 9-10-68/A/24, Fort Road, Resham Bagh, Golconda Fort, Hyderabad) for a good coffee. It's only 0.8 kilometres from Qutub Shahi Tombs. My Choice Hotel is the perfect spot to get a feed and is only 0.9 kilometres away. It's at 9-4-137/51, 7 Tombs Rd, Jamali Kunta, 7 Tombs Road, Jamali Kunta, Vali Colony, Toli Chowki, Hyderabad.
Other Things to Do Near Qutub Shahi TombsOnce you're done checking out Qutub Shahi Tombs, head to the local area:
- If you listen carefully, it's as though you can hear remarkable tales being told by the wind as you walk up to Golconda Fort.
- Visit Taramati Baradari, a memorable, old building. See if you can tour the interior or simply appreciate it from outside.
- Transcend all worldly concerns and ponder more spiritual matters at Qutab Shahi Tombs
- If you visit Lotus Pond, you'll get to see some impressive scenery. So make sure you snap some pictures!
- Relax near the water's edge at Durgam Cheruvu Lake, and become lost in the peaceful view.
How much is a hotel room in Qutub Shahi Tombs?
Hotels in Qutub Shahi Tombs start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.