Hotels near Queen Elizabeth Country Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Queen Elizabeth Country Park
Want to know a bit more about Queen Elizabeth Country Park before you set off? Here are a few handy pointers.
Always dreamed of seeing Cardiff? If you've got enough time, you might just be able to kill two birds with one stone. The attraction is located in South Downs, just 160 kilometres from the nation's capital.
It might be a bit tough finding accommodation in the immediate surrounds of Queen Elizabeth Country Park. But don't worry, there are 10 options that aren't too far out. The Bootmenders B&B and The Robin Hood Inn are terrific options.
Get a strong coffee at Queen Elizabeth Park Cafe (Queen Elizabeth Country Park, Gravel Hill, Waterlooville). It's only 0.4 kilometres away from Queen Elizabeth Country Park.
Other Things to Do Near Queen Elizabeth Country ParkBe courageous and check what's happening in the local area:
- Take the whole family along to Butser Ancient Farm, a place where you can watch a few creatures and truly appreciate the treasures of Mother Nature.
- It is with luck that the privately owned garden, Petersfield Physic Garden, is open to the public to view, because it would be sad to miss out on its lush greenery and garden beds.
- Organise a tour to learn something about the history of Uppark.
- Plant and gardening enthusiasts will be sure to enjoy wandering around the privately owned gardens of Stansted Park.
- Get away from the stresses of daily life and pay a visit to Staunton Country Park. You and your family can observe the creatures in a relaxing, open environment.
How much is a hotel room in Queen Elizabeth Country Park?
Hotels in Queen Elizabeth Country Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.