Hotels Near Pwll-y-wrach Nature Reserve
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Pwll-y-wrach Nature Reserve
Top hotels near Pwll-y-wrach Nature Reserve
Take a break from the stress of city living and get in touch with Mother Nature at Pwll-y-wrach Nature Reserve.
Always dreamed of seeing Cardiff? If you've got enough time, you might just be able to kill two birds with one stone. The attraction is located in Talgarth, just 60 kilometres from the capital.
If you're interested in staying within easy driving distance of Pwll-y-wrach Nature Reserve, The Castle Hotel, a kilometre away, is your best bet.
If you're in need of your next caffeine injection, there's always Bakers Table just a short walk away. When you're ready for a nourishing meal, find a spot at Sun City. And finally, have a few beers at The Tower Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Pwll-y-wrach Nature ReserveWhile you're here, get to know the region around Pwll-y-wrach Nature Reserve:
- Book a tour through Bronllys Castle, where you will notice history come to life.
- Make your way to Llangorse Outdoor Activity Centre, where you'll have the chance to learn the skills required to climb.
- Make some time to appreciate the natural world at Llangorse Lake.
- Step into the impenetrable darkness of National Showcaves Centre for Wales. Listen for the echo of your voice as you discover what's within.
- Sgwd-yr-Eira will leave you feeling relaxed, as you lie back and watch the water pouring over the edge.
How much is a hotel room in Pwll-y-wrach Nature Reserve?
Hotels in Pwll-y-wrach Nature Reserve start at AU$119 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.