Hotels Near Putra Mosque
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Putra Mosque
Putra Mosque is certainly worth telling your friends and family about!
Always wanted to visit Kuala Lumpur? If you've got enough time, you might just be able to cross both off your list. The attraction is based in Putrajaya, just 25 kilometres from the capital.
Tourists trying to limit expenses will be glad to hear that there are a few low-price accommodation options on offer. Check the rates at the Sun Inns Hotel D'mind 1 Seri Kembangan. The Sun Inns Hotel Equine Seri Kembangan is also recommended.
When you need an energy boost, head to Secret Recipe Selera Putra (S08, Selera Putra Food Court, 501, Jalan Masjid, Dataran Putra, Presint 1, Putrajaya), only 0.2 kilometres away from Putra Mosque. Tired and hungry? Only 0.1 kilometres away you can get lunch or dinner at Souq Putrajaya Cafeteria (Presint 1, Putrajaya).
Other Things to Do Near Putra MosqueDon't miss the opportunity to check out the area surrounding Putra Mosque:
- Park yourself somewhere at Putrajaya Independence Square and sit back as neighbours chat, little ones play and dogs take a walk.
- Get going to Perdana Putra to see an important modern government building. Check for tours, as it is only accessible on special dates.
- If you're intrigued by modern feats of engineering, spend a while gazing at the elegant lines of Putra Bridge.
- Participate in any group tours of Istana Darul Ehsan, or just view the exterior architecture of this celebrated structure.
- If you like modern architecture, spend some time admiring the sleek lines of Seri Perdana Bridge.
How much is a hotel room in Putra Mosque?
Hotels in Putra Mosque start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.