ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with cable channels, and all 78 rooms feature free WiFi, balconies and coffee/tea makers. Additionally, room service, rainfall showerheads and free newspapers are available.
A day of pampering can include massages and facials along with access to the sauna. The restaurant, Rice, serves Asian cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy the fitness centre and kids' swimming pool. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a conference centre and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Puerto Princesa City Centre resort, you'll be 10.8 km (6.7 mi) from Honda Bay.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
57.0% of guests recommend out of 780 reviews
About the Princesa Garden Island Resort and SpaLocation Brgy. Bancao-Bancao Canuigaran St., Puerto Princesa, Palawan 5300
There are 3 restaurants on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Princesa Garden Island Resort and Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a fitness centre. A kid's pool, a terrace, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Princesa Garden Island Resort and Spa. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Puerto Princesa resort.
- 78 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Gift shop
- Newspapers for purchase
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Puerto Princesa (PPS) (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Princesa Garden Island Resort and Spa offers 78 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features a safe and free newspapers. Rooms open to balconies. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, and a hairdryer. This Puerto Princesa resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Rice – This restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Tomato and Basil – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine. Open daily.
Sala Lounge – On-site café. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 3000 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Princesa Garden Island Resort and Spa
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Debit cards not accepted
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 2000.00 per night
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PHP 2035.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: PHP 2035.00 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PHP 2199.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PHP 2199.00 (from 4 to 11 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 800.00 for adults and PHP 400.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 3000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Princesa Garden Island Resort
- Princesa Garden Island
- Garden Island Resort
- Princesa Garden Island Resort Spa
- Princesa Spa Puerto Princesa
- Princesa Garden Island Resort and Spa Resort
- Princesa Garden Island Resort and Spa Puerto Princesa
- Princesa Garden Island Resort and Spa Resort Puerto Princesa
You should know
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.