Accommodation Near Praca da Republica, Portalegre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Praca da Republica
Top hotels near Praca da Republica
Look back into a bygone era at Praca da Republica.
It certainly isn't going to be the only thing you'll want to check out in Portalegre.
If you're near Praca da Republica and want a tea or coffee, visit KatKero. When dinnertime rolls around, visit Restaurante Solar Do Forcado. Finally, go to Gémeos Bar for a lovely glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Praca da RepublicaAfter you've experienced Praca da Republica, don't forget the surrounding region:
- Explore the imposing Portalegre Castle, which was once used to protect the locals and their land.
- You will probably be able to hear the organ playing and see the religious icons and paintings if you take a tour of Portalegre Cathedral.
- Take a trip back into the past when you take a tour of the historical edifice that is Marvao Castle.
- You can't help but dream up treacherous rulers and fair maidens when you tour Castelo de Vide Castle.
- Set up some time to explore Crato Castle, a popular and important landmark.
How much is a hotel room in Praca da Republica?
Hotels in Praca da Republica start at AU$73 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.