Hotels near Praca da Republica
Look back into a bygone era at Praca da Republica.
It certainly isn't going to be the only thing you'll want to check out in Portalegre.
Only visiting for a short stint? Save time and stay at one of the 2 accommodations within a quick 3 kilometres of Praca da Republica. You might like the Rossio Hotel and Hotel José Régio.
Visitors who are hoping to experience luxury ought to check out the number of upmarket accommodation options in this area. Take a look at the Monte Dos Apóstolos and Cabeças do Reguengo.
If you're near Praca da Republica and want a tea or coffee, visit KatKero. When dinnertime rolls around, visit Restaurante Solar Do Forcado. Finally, go to Gémeos Bar for a lovely glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Praca da Republica
After you've experienced Praca da Republica, don't forget the surrounding region:
- Explore the imposing Portalegre Castle, which was once used to protect the locals and their land.
- You will probably be able to hear the organ playing and see the religious icons and paintings if you take a tour of Portalegre Cathedral.
- Take a trip back into the past when you take a tour of the historical edifice that is Marvao Castle.
- You can't help but dream up treacherous rulers and fair maidens when you tour Castelo de Vide Castle.
- Set up some time to explore Crato Castle, a popular and important landmark.