ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy TVs, ceiling fans and irons/ironing boards, featured in all 9 accommodations. In-room dining is easy with kitchenettes that come equipped with fridges and hobs.
This pet-friendly campsite offers free WiFi in public areas, a garden and barbecues. Added amenities include a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and laundry facilities.
Sights within a 15-minute drive of this Dunbogan campsite include Kattang Nature Reserve and North Haven Beach.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Dunbogan Caravan ParkLocation 16A Bell Street, Dunbogan, NSW 2443
Dunbogan Caravan Park offers its guests a seasonal outdoor pool, a BBQ, and a garden. WiFi is free in public spaces. Dunbogan Caravan Park also features a picnic area and laundry facilities. Self parking is free.
- 9 guestrooms or units
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Dunbogan Caravan Park offers 9 forms of accommodation with an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. Kitchenettes offer fridges, hobs and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower. This Dunbogan campsite provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
- In-room kitchenette
- Electric kettle
- Iron and ironing board
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Recreational amenities at the campsite include a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 4:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 4:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
Guests arriving after 4:30 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
This property only provides linen for the main bed. Extra bed linens are available for a surcharge. For more information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: AUD 20 per accommodation, per stay, (varies per unit size)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in September and close in April.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.