Hotels near Port Lympia
Check hotel prices in Port Lympia
Heading to Port Lympia? From hotels to surrounding attractions, here are some things to consider before you set off.
It isn't going to be the only thing you'll want to see in Nice, a special city that's loved by many.
If you take pride in being able to save a buck or two, you'll be stoked with the large number of bargain places nearby. See how you like the amenities at the Hôtel Villa la Malouine or the Hôtel Helvétique, 0.5 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
In need of a little pampering? There's a good range of high-end hotels close by. The Hôtel Le Petit Palais and the Nice Riviera Hotel & Spa are two such spots to think about. The former is a kilometre away and the latter is a kilometre.
Before you go to Port Lympia, build up your energy with a drink at Côté Goût. When you're ready for a hearty meal, find a spot at Hôtel Esprit d'Azur. After a glass of wine? Hôtel Suisse Nice is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near Port LympiaDon't forget that this area has a lot more going on:
- Take the whole gang along to learn all about natural history at Terra Amata Museum.
- On a summery day, there's nothing finer than unwinding in Parc du Château.
- Wander around Place Arson to see what it is like to be a real local.
- Clear your mind on the top of Colline du Château and marvel at the blue sky above.
- Head up to Castle Hill to discover the scenery from a different angle.
Say bye-bye to your parking worries, and jump on the train to Nice-Riquier, the most convenient station. It's just a kilometre away from Port Lympia.
How much is a hotel room in Port Lympia?
Hotels in Port Lympia start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.