Hotels near Polo Grounds
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Polo Grounds
Ready to plan your Polo Grounds adventure? You're guaranteed to have a great time.
It's definitely worth travelling the 150 kilometres from Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar to visit it.
Stay at one of the 12 hotels within a quick trip of Polo Grounds. We suggest the Regenta MPG Club, 2 kilometres away. If that doesn't fit your criteria, try the Citrus Chambers Mahabaleshwar (2 kilometres) or the Evershine Keys Prima Resort (3 kilometres).
Prefer to spend your money on touring and gifts? You will stumble upon a few less-expensive accommodation options nearby. The Hotel Sunny Midtown is just 2 kilometres away, and if that doesn't suit, the Hotel Sunny International is only 2 kilometres away.
This area also features several upmarket hotels for those visitors seeking lovely surroundings and top-quality amenities. Have a gander at the Brightland Resort & Spa and Le Méridien Mahabaleshwar Resort & Spa.
If your belly is empty, don't hesitate to grab a meal at Hotel Park Plaza (Mahabaleshwar). It's just 0.6 kilometres away from Polo Grounds.
Other Things to Do Near Polo GroundsAfter you stop by Polo Grounds, check what's available nearby:
- Find out how local goods and products are created and have a chinwag with the different stall owners at Mahabaleshwar Bazaar.
- Head on up to Lodwick Point for fantastic views of the surrounding landscape. Be sure to take your camera!
- Check out Catholic Church, a distinguished religious place.
- If the weather's nice, watch the sunrise from the edge of Venna Lake.
- You'll feel elated when you finally get to the summit of Wilson Point.
How much is a hotel room in Polo Grounds?
Hotels in Polo Grounds start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.