Hotels near Poljud Stadium
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Poljud Stadium
Hotels Near Poljud StadiumThere's no end to the thrills at Poljud Stadium. Grab your tickets and settle in for the ride!
It is situated in Split, and we're sure you're curious as to what the best way is of getting there. Many make the 160 kilometres trip from Sarajevo, that nation's bustling capital.
Getting from your hotel to Poljud Stadium won't be hard if you stay nearby, and you aren't short on options. 103 can be found within 3 kilometres. Have a look at the Hotel Vestibul Palace (a kilometre). That said, the Riva Luxury Suites (a kilometre) and the Heritage Hotel Diocletian (a kilometre) are also worthwhile.
You'll be able to save your cash for the things that matter if you book in at a value-for-money lodging. Choose between the Stipan Apartment or the Design Hostel Goli & Bosi, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Also, there's a nice selection of upscale accommodations around. You'll be sure to have a blast at the Hotel Marmont Heritage or the Heritage Jupiter Luxury Hotel, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Don't want to go far for a caffeine hit? Try out Blue Eyes Cafe. It's easy to get to from Poljud Stadium. When dinnertime rolls around, choose from a variety of options at "Stari mornar". Craving a glass of wine? Hemingway Bar is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Poljud StadiumAfter spending time at Poljud Stadium, check what else is going on in the vicinity:
- Church of Our Lady of the Bell Tower is a distinctive religious structure in the region.
- You can't go wrong with dinner and a show! Grab a ticket and find your seat at Croatian National Theater.
- Art enthusiasts are bound to be intrigued by Gregory of Nin Statue.
- What better way to get to the heart of a country than to explore its religious beliefs? Head to Temple of Jupiter to acquire a better sense of the area.
- Be a part of any tours of Papalic Palace, or simply look at the exterior architecture of this stately residence.
No car, no worries. Journey to Poljud Stadium by rail. Just hop off at Željeznički kolodvor Split, the nearest station, and then walk 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Poljud Stadium?
Hotels in Poljud Stadium start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.