Accommodation Near Planet Ice, Hemel Hempstead
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Planet Ice
Top hotels near Planet Ice
You're bound to have a wonderful time at Planet Ice.
Whether it's your first time in Hemel Hempstead or you've spent time here before, there's always something new to see.
Take the opportunity to stay near Planet Ice by booking in at one of the 2 accommodations within 0.1 kilometres. If you're willing to travel a little further afield, stay in Kings Cross St. Pancras. It's 35 kilometres away, and has 302 suitable choices. Consider the Claridge's, The Connaught and Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel.
Start off your day with a delicious coffee at The Snow Centre. At Saint Albans Hill, Hemel Hempstead, it's just 0.3 kilometres from Planet Ice. If you're starving, stop by Windmill Cafe (14 The Queen's Square, Hemel Hempstead) for lunch or dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Planet IcePlanet Ice is not the only reason to travel to this place:
- Practice your skiing at The Snow Centre, which boasts an indoor slope that you're guaranteed to love.
- Delight in the scent and the fantastic floral arrangements at Royal National Rose Society Gardens.
- If you're a fan of history, get along to Verulamium Museum to read about the past events that helped shape the area.
- Get a feel for the motion picture industry when you visit Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. Lights, camera, action!
- If you're eager to find a pleasant park to take it easy and get stuck into that book, head over to Verulamium Park.
It's an easy trip by rail to Planet Ice. Just disembark the train at Apsley, the most convenient station, and from there it's about 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Planet Ice?
Hotels in Planet Ice start at AU$76 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.