Hotels Near Picton Ferry Terminal
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Picton Ferry Terminal
Top hotels near Picton Ferry Terminal
Want to find out a bit more about Picton Ferry Terminal before you head off? Here are a few tips.
If you're arriving in Wellington, you will have a bit of a way to go. It sits in Picton, 65 kilometres from the nation's capital.
You'll find a massive selection of places to stay here, with as many as 24 within a short commute of Picton Ferry Terminal. Popular ones include the Escape To Picton (0.6 kilometres), the Asure Jasmine Court Motel (0.8 kilometres) and the Harbour View Motel (0.8 kilometres).
You don't need to break the budget. Stay at one of the bargain accommodation options close by. Why not take a look at the Sequoia Lodge & Backpackers? It's a kilometre away. Alternatively, the Fat Cod Backpackers is 0.4 kilometres away.
That said, you could always be a little extravagant in one of the top-notch hotels in the nearby area. Take a look at the amenities at the Aldan Lodge Motel, 0.9 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Broadway Motel is only 0.9 kilometres away.
If you're exploring around Picton Ferry Terminal and need a caffeine hit, visit Cafe Cortado. For something larger, go to Picton Beachcomber Inn and grab a table. Are you thirsty yet? Walk just a little bit further to Seabreeze Cafe & Bar for a few drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Picton Ferry TerminalAppreciate all that Picton Ferry Terminal offers, but don't forget to also head to the surrounding area:
- Learn about the area's maritime history via stimulating displays and exhibits at Edwin Fox Museum.
- You might be shocked by the sheer number of amazing species that inhabit the ocean. EcoWorld Aquarium is dedicated to showcasing this incredible diversity of fantastic creatures.
- Picton War Memorial is a nice place for a bit of quiet reflection and contemplation, and to learn a little about the area's past.
- Absorb a load of historical facts and tales at Picton Museum.
- Wander down towards the water's edge and look out at the boats as they sail around Picton Harbour.
Unwind, check out the surrounds and enjoy the train journey to Picton Ferry Terminal. Make sure you stop at Picton Railway Station, the most convenient station. Then you've only got 0.4 kilometres until you get there.
How much is a hotel room in Picton Ferry Terminal?
Hotels in Picton Ferry Terminal start at AU$51 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.