ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and all 50 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi, balconies or patios and sitting areas. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Select Comfort beds and premium bedding invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like bathrobes and slippers. DVD players, coffee/tea makers and in-room childcare are also available.
A day of pampering at Mangosteen Ayurveda Spa can include deep-tissue massages, Swedish massages and detox wraps along with aromatherapy and Ayurvedic treatments. The restaurant, Mangosteen Restaurant, serves Thai cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Pool and Bar Lounge is the resort's own bar, serving drinks along with lunch and dinner. Enjoy the health club, spa tub, steam room and kids' swimming pool. Business amenities include a meeting room and limo/town car service. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10 AM. There's also free valet parking, along with the convenience of a free area shuttle.
Sights within a 10-minute drive of this 4-star Ban Saiyuan (1) resort include Nai Harn Beach and Promthep Cape.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 1111 reviews
About the Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness ResortLocation 99/4 Moo 7, Soi Mangosteen, Rawai, Phuket 83130
Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the swim-up bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a limo/town car service and a meeting room. A kid's pool, a hot tub, and a steam room are also featured at the business-friendly Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort. An area shuttle within 6 kilometers and A beach shuttle are free. Self parking and valet parking are free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Rawai resort.
- 1 floor
- 50 guestrooms or units
- 28 buildings
- Built in 2003
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) (43.8 km / 27.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 6 kilometers and beach shuttle; airport shuttle and shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort offers 50 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features DVD players and minibars. Rooms open to balconies or patios. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Select Comfort beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Private balcony or patio
- Sitting area
- Select Comfort beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Mangosteen Restaurant – This poolside restaurant specialises in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
The Pool and Bar Lounge – This poolside bar specialises in Thai cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Wine Cellar – This restaurant specialises in Thai cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Detoxification wrap
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 7000.00 per stay
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 4900.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 4900.00 (from 12 to 18 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 650 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2600 per vehicle (roundtrip)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mangosteen Resort Ayurveda Spa Rawai
- Mangosteen Ayurveda Spa Rawai
- Mangosteen Ayurveda Spa
- Golden Tulip Mangosteen Hotel Rawai
- Mangosteen Ayurveda Wellness Resort Rawai
- Mangosteen Ayurveda Wellness Resort
- Mangosteen Ayurveda Wellness Rawai
- Mangosteen Ayurveda Wellness
You should know
- Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.