Hotels Near Philippine Arena
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Philippine Arena
Top hotels near Philippine Arena
Hotels Near Philippine ArenaImmerse yourself in the excitement of the crowd at Philippine Arena, a favoured spot for major events.
Regardless of whether it's your first trip to Bulacan or you've visited before, there's always something new to see.
There aren't very many accommodations right next to Philippine Arena. Nevertheless, you will be sure to find something nice out of the 3 options within 10 kilometres. Have a squiz at the amenities at the Alessandra Garden Spa Hotel and Hotel Sogo Novaliches.
Sometimes the only way to end a long day is by sharing a meal with friends. Go to Kainan And Sari-Sari Store (830 Shazar, Bocaue) and take a look at the menu.
Other Things to Do Near Philippine ArenaWhile you're here, get familiar with the region surrounding Philippine Arena:
- Take some refreshments to Pinsal Falls and make the most of the gorgeous surrounds.
- Take a break from modern day life and connect with the past via the displays at Tigaon Museum.
- You will always find something to get involved in when you're a guest at Solaire Resorts and Casino.
- Bonifacio Monument, Quezon City, Philippines is one of the area's significant landmarks and is the ideal place to discover some local history.
- Barasoain Church is a calm place of prayer as well as a tourist landmark.
How much is a hotel room in Philippine Arena?
Hotels in Philippine Arena start at AU$21 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.