Hotels near Peak Cavern
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Peak Cavern
Experience the magic of the natural environment at Peak Cavern.
Regardless of whether it's your first time in Hope Valley or you've spent time here before, there's always something new to experience.
2 hotels isn't a huge number, but it's enough if you're set on staying within an easy 3 kilometres of Peak Cavern. You won't be disappointed by the Causeway House B&B and YHA Castleton Losehill Hall - Hostel.
Make a beeline for Three Roofs Cafe at The Island, Castleton, Hope Valley for a good coffee. It's only 0.3 kilometres from Peak Cavern. When you're searching for a meal, Innkeeper's Lodge at Castle Street, Castleton, Hope Valley is an easy stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Peak CavernWhile you're here, get to know the area around Peak Cavern:
- History enthusiasts are sure to be thrilled by Peveril Castle.
- Make your way underground at Speedwell Cavern and explore the shadowy surrounds.
- For some time in the shadows, visit Treak Cliff Cavern.
- Make your way underground at Blue John Cavern and take in the cool, dark surrounds.
- Nature enthusiasts should plan to hike through Ridge Walk Mam Tor to Losehill while in the region.
How much is a hotel room in Peak Cavern?
Hotels in Peak Cavern start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.