Hotels near Palazzo Rosso
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Palazzo Rosso
Top hotels near Palazzo Rosso
Thinking about visiting Palazzo Rosso? You're sure to have a great time.
This attraction most certainly isn't the only thing the marvellous city of Genoa has up its sleeve.
If staying within easy walking distance of Palazzo Rosso sounds like your thing, you will have 29 hotel options to select from. Why not have a look at the Bristol Palace Hotel, NH Collection Genova Marina and Best Western Hotel Porto Antico?
If you're scouting for hotels that won't leave a hole in your pocket, you'll have a whole heap to select from. The Hotel Ricci, a kilometre away, and the Bed & Breakfast Domitilla, a kilometre away, are some of the top choices.
Or you could make a booking at one of the several upmarket hotels in the immediate area. You deserve it! The Grand Hotel Savoia and the Melia Genova are two spots to think about. The first is a kilometre away and the latter is a kilometre.
Enjoy a coffee or tea and decide what to see next at Albergo Armonia. It's close to Palazzo Rosso. When dinnertime rolls around, grab a meal at Liquoreria Pasticceria Marescotti Cavo. After a couple of beers? Try out Trigaio and meet some new friends.
Other Things to Do Near Palazzo RossoAs you're here, you ought to see what the local area has available:
- Immerse yourself in the striking history of Musei di Strada Nuova. You never know what scandalous stories you'll hear.
- Spend some time viewing the thoughtfully arranged displays at Palazzo Doria Tursi.
- Music gives us the opportunity to break down cultural barriers. Learn more about it at Palazzo Doria-Tursi.
- Look out for guided tours of Palazzo Lomellino, or simply view the ornate architecture of this long-standing building.
- Delve into the exciting history of White Palace. You just don't know what juicy stories you'll hear.
Leave your parking worries behind and journey to Palazzo Rosso by rail. Genova Piazza Principe, the nearest station, is just a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Palazzo Rosso?
Hotels in Palazzo Rosso start at AU$57 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.