Accommodation Near Palazzo Ducale, Genoa
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Palazzo Ducale
Palazzo Ducale is definitely worth checking out. Don't forget to take plenty of photos!
It won't be the only attraction on your to-do list in Genoa, a renowned city that's loved by many.
You can go for a walk in almost any direction from Palazzo Ducale and end up at an excellent hotel. There are no less than 33 to pick from within a kilometre. You might want to look into the Bristol Palace Hotel, NH Collection Genova Marina and Melia Genova.
There is an excellent selection of accommodation options that are suited to those trying to minimise expenses. How about you stay at the Hotel Ricci, which is only 0.9 kilometres away? If that doesn't ring your bell, try the Bed & Breakfast Domitilla, 2 kilometres away.
Do you like the finer things in life? Then do yourself a favour and book one of the numerous upmarket hotels in the surrounding area. The Grand Hotel Savoia and the Best Western Plus City Hotel, a kilometre and 0.4 kilometres away, are recommended.
Don't want to travel far for a caffeine hit? Try Albergo Armonia. It's easy to get to from Palazzo Ducale. Or, for something more substantial, head to Liquoreria Pasticceria Marescotti Cavo and order up a big meal. And later on, have a drink at Queen Srl.
Other Things to Do Near Palazzo DucaleDon't pass up the chance to explore the area surrounding Palazzo Ducale:
- Holidaymakers keen to find out about public life may get a glimpse at Archivio Storico del Comune di Genova.
- Take a walk at Piazza Matteotti to get a feel for what it is like to be a true local.
- Take a moment to focus on your spiritual side at Chiesa del Gesu e dei Santi Ambrogio e Andrea, a wonderful religious site.
- Museo del Jazz creates a unique and delightful outing for families that want to learn more about music.
- You might get the opportunity to hear the pipe organ and observe the religious icons if you take a guided tour of Museo Diocesano Chiostro dei Canonici di San Lorenzo.
Wave goodbye to your driving worries, and catch the train to Genova Piazza Principe, the most convenient station. It's only a kilometre away from Palazzo Ducale.
How much is a hotel room in Palazzo Ducale?
Hotels in Palazzo Ducale start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.