Hotels near Palazzo di San Giorgio
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Palazzo di San Giorgio
Top hotels near Palazzo di San Giorgio
You and your group are certain to remember Palazzo di San Giorgio for a long time to come.
It's not going to be the only thing you're going to want to see in Genoa, a renowned city that is loved by many.
If staying in the immediate vicinity of Palazzo di San Giorgio sounds like your thing, you will have 35 accommodations to select from. Why not take a look at the Bristol Palace Hotel, Grand Hotel Savoia and NH Collection Genova Marina?
If you don't like to spend too much on accommodation, you will be pleased to know that there is a variety of low-cost options on offer. Choose to stay at the Hotel Ricci or the Bed & Breakfast Domitilla, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
If you like to live it up, then why not book one of the upscale, luxury hotels in the area? The Melia Genova and the Best Western Plus City Hotel, a kilometre and 0.6 kilometres away, are worth looking into.
If you're close to Palazzo di San Giorgio and feel like a coffee, head to Albergo Armonia. When you can't plan your next move without filling your stomach, head to Grand Hotel Savoia. Finally, Trigaio is the place to go for a few cold beers.
Other Things to Do Near Palazzo di San GiorgioDon't forget to check out the area around Palazzo di San Giorgio:
- Take a peek into the beliefs, rituals and practices of the local people who worship at Church of San Siro.
- From underwater plants to tiny darting fish, Aquarium of Genoa has an exhibit to entertain the whole family.
- Keen art aficionados will be enthralled by the fascinating collections on show at National Ligurian Gallery at the Spinola Palace.
- Visitors of a wide variety of spiritual beliefs and backgrounds readily appreciate the significance of San Pietro in Banchi.
- Check for educational tours of Palazzo San Giorgio, or just look at the ornate architecture of this long-standing palace.
Save some time and catch a train to Genova Piazza Principe, the nearest station, only 0.9 kilometres away from Palazzo di San Giorgio. If you don't mind walking further, then hop off at Piazza Principe, 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Palazzo di San Giorgio?
Hotels in Palazzo di San Giorgio start at AU$81 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.