Accommodation Near White Palace (Palazzo Bianco)
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Palazzo Bianco
White Palace is well loved by tourists and locals alike. Bring along your camera and start planning your adventure!
It isn't going to be the only attraction you're going to want to see in Genoa, a renowned city that's loved by many.
You've got an abundance of choice when it comes to accommodation, with 38 options within a kilometre of White Palace. The Bristol Palace Hotel, Grand Hotel Savoia and NH Collection Genova Marina are most definitely worth thinking about.
If you'd prefer to spend your money on fun-filled days, there's a number of budget options. Consider the facilities at the Hotel Ricci, just a kilometre away. That said, the Bed & Breakfast Domitilla is a kilometre away.
If you want to live it up, you'll discover quite a few high-end hotels too. The Melia Genova and the Best Western Plus City Hotel are two such spots you'll want to consider. The first is a kilometre away and the latter is 0.4 kilometres.
Sightseeing can really tire you out! When you need to recharge, stop by Albergo Armonia. It's only an easy walk from White Palace. When you need something more filling, try out Grand Hotel Savoia. Are you thirsty yet? Walk just a little bit further to Trigaio for a few drinks.
Other Things to Do Near White PalaceWhen you're done checking out White Palace, check out the surrounding area:
- Broaden your knowledge of this area's history by exploring some of the exhibits at Centro di documentazione per la Storia, l'Arte e l'Immagine di Genova.
- Browse the diverse collection of artworks at Palazzo Doria Tursi.
- Participate in any group tours of Musei di Strada Nuova, or just view the ornate architecture of this historic palace.
- Move to the rhythm at Palazzo Doria-Tursi, a place that all music fans should plan to see.
- Tourists will be astounded by the number of remarkable works of art at National Ligurian Gallery at the Spinola Palace.
Forget the car and venture to White Palace by train. Genova Piazza Principe, the nearest station, is a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Palazzo Bianco?
Hotels in Palazzo Bianco start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.