Hotels near Pai Memorial Bridge
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Pai Memorial Bridge
Are you into history? There's plenty to discover at Pai Memorial Bridge.
It can be found in Pai, which is 85 kilometres away from the happening city of Chiang Mai Province.
Only here for a couple of days? Save a bit of time and stay at one of the 3 hotels within an easy commute of Pai Memorial Bridge. Why not see what you think of the Pai Hotsprings Spa Resort and Bura Lumpai?
To make the most of every penny, stay at a cheaper place. You can't ignore the Huan Saran Guesthouse and the Baan Katisod.
Go to At Pai Coffee for something to eat. This convenient restaurant is at Soi Ban Tha Na 3, Tambon Phai Sing, only 0.1 kilometres from Pai Memorial Bridge.
Other Things to Do Near Pai Memorial BridgeAfter you're done with Pai Memorial Bridge, see what else is available in the vicinity:
- Tha Pai Hot Springs is ideal for tourists who like spending time at interesting natural wonders.
- If you feel that your kids are becoming edgy, why not take them to Noi's Elephant Camp? Skillful animal trainers will ensure they have a gentle ride.
- For an authentic peek into the local culture, allow yourself to get lost in the soothing mood at Chedi Phra That Mae Yen.
- For an authentic peek into the local culture, immerse yourself in the peaceful mood of Wat Klang.
- For a completely unique taste of local culture, disappear into the serene mood of Wat Luang.
How much is a hotel room in Pai Memorial Bridge?
Hotels in Pai Memorial Bridge start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.