Hotels near Osmania University
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Osmania University
Top hotels near Osmania University
You'll have a great time at Osmania University.
This attraction is certainly not the only thing the much-loved city of Hyderabad has up its sleeve.
The GenX Banjara Hills, 9 kilometres away, is your best shot if you're holidaying with limited funds.
When you're looking for a caffeinated pick-me-up, make a beeline for Canteen (Osmania University, Amberpet, Hyderabad). It's just 0.5 kilometres from Osmania University.
Other Things to Do Near Osmania UniversityAfter you've seen everything at Osmania University, head to the local region:
- Revel in the calming sounds of nature when you visit the scenic Ethipothala Falls.
- Be enlightened by new religions and rituals at Shyam Mandir, a sacred site for local followers.
- St. Mary's Church is a distinctive religious structure in the area.
- The amusement rides and the sizzling fried food at Mount Opera Multi-Theme Park Resort will take you back to your childhood.
- Secunderabad Clock Tower, a historic tower, can be admired from a long way off.
Leave life's stresses behind and venture to Osmania University by rail. Jamia Osmania MMTS, the nearest station, is just a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Osmania University?
Hotels in Osmania University start at AU$25 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.