Hotels near Osman Sagar Lake
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Osman Sagar Lake
On your way to Osman Sagar Lake? There's nothing like a bit of nature to calm the mind and relax the body.
It's located in Hyderabad, a much-loved city that holds a special place in many people's hearts and minds.
There's only 1 hotel listed within 3 kilometres of Osman Sagar Lake. So if you're wanting to stay in the vicinity, you ought to book at the Golkonda Resorts & Spa (0.5 kilometres away) well ahead of time.
Luckily, you'll find some good hotels that won't cause you to go bankrupt. How about you take a look at the ICONHOMES and the FabHotel Myplace Kondapur HICC?
Sightseeing can be thirsty work! When it's time to re-energise, head to I's Cafe And Bakery. It's only a short wander from Osman Sagar Lake. When you're ready for a hearty meal, head to Jewel of Nizam – The Minar. As the day turns into night and you're ready for a glass of wine, stop by GANDIPET KALLU COMPONE.
Other Things to Do Near Osman Sagar LakeDon't pass up the opportunity to visit the area surrounding Osman Sagar Lake:
- Relax near the water's edge at Gandipet Lake, and enjoy the delightful landscape.
- Chilkur Balaji Temple will leave you in awe of its magical beauty and peaceful atmosphere.
- Soak up the gorgeous scenery of Mrugavani National Park, a nature sanctuary for native plants and animals.
- Mrigavani Wildlife Park is a great place to experience some cute animals. Be sure to talk to all of the people who work hard to keep them happy and cared for.
- Go on a group tour to find out a little about the culture and history of Taramati Baradari.
How much is a hotel room in Osman Sagar Lake?
Hotels in Osman Sagar Lake start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.