Hotels near Osman Hamdi Bey Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Osman Hamdi Bey Museum
Top hotels near Osman Hamdi Bey Museum
Planning on heading to Osman Hamdi Bey Museum? From accommodations to surrounding attractions, here are some things to consider before you set off.
It's situated in Gebze, 50 kilometres from the lively city of Istanbul.
Book a room only 2 kilometres from Osman Hamdi Bey Museum at the Holiday Inn Gebze - Istanbul Asia, the closest option available.
If you like to take every opportunity to save, book a room at the Elite Hotel Darica. It's an inexpensive option, 4 kilometres away.
When you need a little help to get going in the morning, head to Sakız Ağacı Çay Bahçesi (Eskihisar Mahallesi). You'll stumble across this gem only 0.2 kilometres from Osman Hamdi Bey Museum. For dinner, check out the chef's specials at Sahil Sofrası Restaurant. It's at Eskihisar Mahallesi, 3024. Sokak.
Other Things to Do Near Osman Hamdi Bey MuseumBefore you head home, think about checking out the local region:
- The minute you mosey through the stately doors, you will imagine the drama and history that played out at Eskihisar Castle.
- Take some time off with the children, and horse around for a morning at Faruk Yalcin Zoo and Botanical Park.
- Go along to Yasar Okuyan Park and relax in this leafy urban oasis, nestled right in the heart of the city.
- While meandering through Yuruyen Kosk, close your eyes and imagine the people who once resided here.
- Look for some gifts for your mates at Neomarin Shopping Mall.
How much is a hotel room in Osman Hamdi Bey Museum?
Hotels in Osman Hamdi Bey Museum start at AU$33 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.