Accommodation Near Old Port, Genoa
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Old Port
Top hotels near Old Port
Places such as Old Port are the reason we go on holiday. A trip here is one that you surely won't regret.
It's located in Genoa, a terrific city that holds a special place in many people's hearts and minds.
You'll find a terrific selection of accommodations here, with no less than 33 within minutes of Old Port. Consider the rates and amenities at the Bristol Palace Hotel, Grand Hotel Savoia and NH Collection Genova Marina.
If you'd rather spend your dollars on making memories, there's a good range of less-expensive options. The Hotel Ricci and the Bed & Breakfast Domitilla are a short a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Are you eager to splurge a little? There is a wide range of high-end hotels in the surrounding area. The Melia Genova and the Best Western Plus City Hotel are two such spots to think about. The former is a kilometre away and the latter is 0.6 kilometres.
Don't want to travel far for a caffeine hit? Try out Albergo Armonia. It's right near Old Port. When you're ready for a larger meal, grab a table at Grand Hotel Savoia. Feel like some drinks? Trigaio is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near Old PortWhile you're here, get familiar with the area surrounding Old Port:
- Find the answer to a rainy day by organising a family trip to Museo Nazionale dell'Antartide.
- Envision life many thousands of years ago while learning about the fascinating objects found at Ippolito National Ligurian Museum.
- Palazzo San Giorgio is a grand landmark, well-known for its stately structure along with its rich history.
- Lose yourself in the wonders of the world that lies beneath the waves while checking out the species on display at Aquarium of Genoa.
- Take in the surrounding landscape from a unique point of view while riding The Bigo Lift.
If travelling by train, you'll be relieved to discover that Old Port is just a kilometre from Piazza Principe, the closest station. To see a bit more of the surroundings, disembark the train at Genova Piazza Principe, another station a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Old Port?
Hotels in Old Port start at AU$74 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.