ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
This holiday park has barbecues and a picnic area. Additionally, you'll find laundry facilities. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Attractions in proximity to this 3-star Old Adaminaby holiday park include Lake Jindabyne and Yarrangobilly Caves.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 196 reviews
About the Rainbow Pines Tourist Caravan ParkLocation 11 Lucas Street, Old Adaminaby, NSW 2629
As a guest of Rainbow Pines Tourist Caravan Park, you'll find a BBQ, a picnic area, and laundry facilities. The front desk is open around the clock. Free self parking is available.
- 1 floor
- 11 guestrooms or units
- 9 buildings
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
Free self parking
- Airport: Cooma, NSW (OOM-Snowy Mountains) (62.7 km / 38.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Rainbow Pines Tourist Caravan Park offers 11 forms of accommodation.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM.
Guests arriving after 6 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
This property does not provide bed linen nor towels for any accommodations except for the double bed in the Deluxe Cabin. They are available for a surcharge. Please note the Pine Lodge and Bungalows do not provide pillows and blankets either. Guests must bring their own supplies. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.