Hotels near Numaish
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Numaish
Planning on heading to Numaish? From accommodation to nearby attractions, here are a few things to consider before you depart.
We're sure it won't be the only thing on your to-do list in Hyderabad, a magical city that is loved by many.
If you're a bargain hunter, the GenX Banjara Hills, 9 kilometres away, will be your best bet.
Start your morning right with a tea or coffee at shiva chai bandi. Fortunately, it's only a short walk from Numaish. Head over to Green Bawarchi for a hearty meal. Finally, head to Swapna Bar & Restaurant for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near NumaishTake in everything Numaish has to offer, but make sure you also explore the surrounding region:
- Journey back through time with an outing to Kondareddy Burz, a well-preserved historical fort.
- To amuse the children, head to Nehru Zoological Park, where the sights and sounds of furry creatures will keep them engrossed.
- Learn how crucial transport systems are to modernised civilisation at Sudha Cars Museum.
- Be a part of any tours of Chowmahalla Palace, or just look at the ornate architecture of this celebrated building.
- Experience the calming ambience at Mecca Masjid. It's wise to check for visiting times if you want to take a look inside.
Numaish is only 0.2 kilometres from NPA Shivarampally Station platform 1, the closest station. Why not book a ticket and go by rail? One more nearby terminal is Npa Shvrampalli, 0.2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Numaish?
Hotels in Numaish start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.