Hotels near Norway Trade Fairs
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Norway Trade Fairs
Top hotels near Norway Trade Fairs
Do you want to find out some more about Norway Trade Fairs before you book your flights? Here are a few tips.
You can set eyes on it in Oslo, the national capital.
There's a small number of hotels within 3 kilometres of Norway Trade Fairs. Out of the 3 available, you should be able to find something that suits. Why not see what's on offer at the Best Western Fagerborg Hotel A/s and Thon Hotel Lillestrøm?
Or, are you more in the mood for a bit of luxury? The Losby Gods is just 8 kilometres away. It's a perfect choice for travellers who demand the best.
To really make the most of your day, start it off at Garcon AS. In the vicinity of Norway Trade Fairs, it's a great place for a tea or coffee. When your hunger takes over, get a table at Casa Mia | Ristorante | Cucina Italiana. And lastly, Martins is the place to go for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Norway Trade FairsBe brave and see what's on offer in the region:
- Understand how times have changed by checking out Skedsmo District Museum.
- If history was your best subject in high school, ensure you add Lorenskog Bygdemuseum to your list of things to see.
- View the curious exhibits on display at Fetsund Lenser.
- Make sure you don't max out your cards at Triaden Lorenskog Storsenter.
- Aim for an eagle or at least stay well away from the water at Groruddalen Golf Club.
Uncertain how you should get to Norway Trade Fairs? One possibility is going by rail. It's an easy-peasy ride to the closest station, Lillestrøm Station, and then it's just a stroll of 0.6 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Norway Trade Fairs?
Hotels in Norway Trade Fairs start at AU$119 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.