Hotels near Nikolaikirche
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Nikolaikirche
You don't need to think twice about checking out Nikolaikirche.
You'll find it surrounded by the lively streets of Berlin, the national capital.
Make things easier for yourself by booking a room at one of the 30 hotels located within walking distance of Nikolaikirche. Why not see what you think of the Hotel The Dude Berlin-Mitte, COSMO Hotel Berlin Mitte and Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin?
If you pride yourself on being able to save a buck or two, you'll be stoked with the range of bargain places close by. The LebensQuelle am Checkpoint Charlie and the Motel One Berlin-Spittelmarkt are recommended options. You'll find them a kilometre and 0.8 kilometres away, respectively.
Are you looking to treat yourself a bit? There is a decent range of upmarket hotels in the surrounding area. Try the Rocco Forte Hotel De Rome, 0.9 kilometres away. The Regent Berlin, a kilometre away, also comes recommended.
Get your caffeine hit at Cancún Restaurant (Rathausstraße 5-13, Berlin). It's only 0.3 kilometres from Nikolaikirche. Really hungry? Only 0.4 kilometres away you can find a decent meal at Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin (Karl-Liebknecht-Straße 3, Berlin).
Other Things to Do Near NikolaikircheAfter you stop by Nikolaikirche, check what's available in the surrounding region:
- Hanf Museum is a pretty nice place to keep yourself busy.
- Red Town Hall is a well-known civic building. Appreciate it from outside and keep an eye out for any tours taking place inside.
- Contemplate the bargaining and deal-making being made at Red City hall, Berlin, a critical and historic site for government.
- Whether you're an expert or a layman, you'll be able to get a great shot in front of Neptunbrunnen.
- DDR Museum is more than just a monotonous history lesson, but a one-stop shop for insights into the area's past.
If travelling by train, you'll be happy to learn that Nikolaikirche is just 0.6 kilometres from Berlin Alexanderplatz Bahnhof, the most convenient station. If you're curious to see more of the surrounding area, disembark at S Hackescher Markt (Berlin), another close terminal. It's 0.7 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Nikolaikirche?
Hotels in Nikolaikirche start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.