Hotels near National Museum of the United States Air Force
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in National Museum of the United States Air Force
Thinking about taking a trip to National Museum of the United States Air Force? You're sure to have a great time.
This attraction is most certainly not the only drawcard the marvellous city of Dayton has to offer.
If you want to stay in close proximity to National Museum of the United States Air Force, there are 2 suitable options. Why not check out the facilities at the Comfort Suites Wright Patterson and Air View Inn?
Looking for accommodation that won't blow the budget? Consider the rates at the Marriott TownePlace Suites Dayton North. The Comfort Inn Dayton is also recommended.
In preparation for a long day on your feet, stop into Valkyrie Cafe (1100 Spaatz Street, Riverside).
Other Things to Do Near National Museum of the United States Air ForceAfter you have experienced National Museum of the United States Air Force, head to the local area:
- Visit National Aviation Hall of Fame to better understand the numerous uses of aeroplanes other than just taking us to our ideal vacation destination.
- Sign up for a tour, survey the contemporary buildings and talk with the students on campus at Wright State University.
- For a dose of retail therapy, spend the morning at Mall at Fairfield Commons.
- Teach the locals your technique with a round of golf at Kittyhawk Golf Center.
- Enjoy a genuinely unique experience with the kids at 2nd Street Market.
How much is a hotel room in National Museum of the United States Air Force?
Hotels in National Museum of the United States Air Force start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.