ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free WiFi, cable TV and in-room massages are featured in all 307 rooms. Nice touches include slippers and free toiletries. Fridges, hairdryers and phones are also available.
The buffet restaurant, Senses, serves local cuisine and is open for breakfast and dinner. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 9:30 AM. There's also self parking, along with the convenience of free train pick-up service.
With a stay at this 3-star Narita hotel, you'll be 11.8 km (7.4 mi) from Shisui Premium Outlets.
Narita Gateway Hotel ratings based on 40 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Narita Gateway Hotel
Good for the price
Nice hotel, very convenient.
Nice hotel close to airport
Nice hotel, close to Narita airport
Ok hotel and very close by from Narita airport.
About the Narita Gateway HotelLocation 658 Oyama, Narita, Chiba-ken 286-0131
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Event space at this hotel measures 173 square feet (16 square metres) and includes conference rooms. An area shuttle within 10 km and A roundtrip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) are free. A fitness centre, vending machine, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Narita Gateway Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Narita hotel.
- 307 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 10 buildings
- 173 sq ft of conference space
- 16 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1992
- Dining venue
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (4.6 km / 2.8 mi)
- Train station: Narita Station (4.5 km / 2.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle, area shuttle within 10 km, and train station pick-up
- Parking: Self parking and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Narita Gateway Hotel offers 307 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. Televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
Senses – This buffet restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1700 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 300 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gateway Hotel Narita
- Gateway Narita
- Gateway Narita Hotel
- Narita Gateway
- Narita Gateway Hotel
- Narita Gateway Hotel Hotel
- Narita Gateway Hotel Narita
- Narita Gateway Hotel Hotel Narita
You should know
- Narita Gateway Hotel offers transfers from the airport and train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.