There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Hilton Nagasaki also features a fitness center, concierge services, and a front desk safe. This 3-star Nagasaki hotel is smoke free.
- 3 dining venues
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front-desk safe
- No smoking on site
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
Available in all rooms:
, Wireless internet access
Available in some public areas:
Train station: Nagasaki Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
Guest accommodations at Hilton Nagasaki offer hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Beds feature down comforters. 55-inch flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and toothbrushes and toothpaste. In-room wireless Internet access (speed: 25+ Mbps) is available for a surcharge. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
De Vaert - Onsite buffet restaurant.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Guests arriving after 10:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, JCB International, and cash. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F. Guests are provided with hand sanitizer. This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan) and CleanStay (Hilton).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Debit cards not accepted
- Staffed front desk
- LGBTQIA friendly
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Protective clothing is not available for guests
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Contactless check-in is not available
- Property follows regional sanitisation guidelines Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan)
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitisation guidelines CleanStay (Hilton)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- No gap period between guests' stays
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is not available
- Property does not follow sanitisation practices of any association
- Property does not offer on-site COVID-19 testing
- Property does not require health documentation at check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3200 for adults and JPY 1500 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 900 per stay (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 2000 per night (1640 ft away)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Nagasaki Hotel
- Hilton Nagasaki Nagasaki
- Hilton Nagasaki Hotel Nagasaki
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
url importing http://www.wotif.com/Nagasaki-Hotels-Hilton-Nagasaki.h67386518-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Nagasaki-Hotels-Hilton-Nagasaki.h67386518-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.wotif.com/Nagasaki-Hotels-Hilton-Nagasaki.h67386518-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&